Splash Series Small Bowl
SAMPLE ONLY - item pictured not for sale.
Purchase a one-off piece in my Splash Series. What you are getting - a small bowl with my distinct style of splash colour rim, made to order. Once you have purchased I will contact you to discuss the bowl. Please note as this piece is made to order, please add 30 days to the expected delivery date. For a specific timeframe please contact me to discuss.
Approx 150 - 200 mm in diameter.
Return and Refund Policy
- Wipe clean with a warm damp cloth. Never leave soaking in water or place it in the dishwasher, as this can cause the wood to swell, warp, or crack.
- Dry thoroughly with a soft dry cloth (tea towel) to remove excess moisture then set aside to dry completely before storing.
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight as this may lead to warping or cracking.
- Periodically re-oil to keep the wood well conditioned, increasing its longevity. Re-oiling is only necessary if the wood appears to be drying out.
- To re-oil, apply a small amount of mineral oil (e.g. ricebran oil) and rub into the entire surface with a paper towel or soft cloth. Leave the oil on the surface for an hour or so, reapplying if necessary, to allow the oil to absorb into the rolling pin completely. Once done, wipe off any excess oil and return to storage. Avoid using other cooking oils (including olive oil) as these may go rancid over time.